Saturday, January 8, 2011

Unto The Hills by Billy Graham



Booksneeze has provided me with a complimentary copy of this Devotional Unto the Hills by Billy Graham in exchange for a Review.

Each of the 365 daily readings in this inspiring collection offers a carefully chosen passage of scripture, a brief, thoughtful message from Dr. Graham, and a heartfelt prayer composed especially for this book. Distilled from a lifetime of study and ministry, these devotionals supply daily food for thought about living fruitfully and joyfully in an often fretful world.

This Devotional is a GREAT devotional. I was wanting to get back to reading devotionals and this one is the Best one out there. What I really loved about this book is that the well-known Billy Graham wrote it and that there is a bible verse at the top, with his comments and then a prayer at the bottom of the devotional.

I have always loved and respected Dr. Graham. If you respect Billy Graham as much as I do, you would give this devotional a try. It is GREAT. I believe that everyone needs some type of devotional to use every single days of our lives. How would we get through life without the word of God. I suggest this devotional to my friends and family also.

No comments:

Post a Comment