Tuesday, February 1, 2011


Zondervan Publishing has Provided Me with A Complimentary Copy of this Book.

When responsible rancher John Timmons rescues "Bert" Farrar from being hanged as a horse thief, he takes the boy home to work off the debt. But what will John do when he finds out that Bert is really a girl? And will Ember Farrar repay his kindness by stealing his cattle---or his heart?

This book is one of the best books I have read by Diann Mills. From the beginning of the story, the characters in this book make you feel like you are there.

Bert (Ember) is saved from hanging from a hangman’s noose by John Timmons and he thinks that Ember is a boy but actually is a girl. I loved from the start how Leah (John Timmons mother) just helped Bert along, she is a very good Christian and you can tell that also. I loved the part also where she accepted Jesus as her savior. As the story goes, Evan and John fall for Ember but she only loves one of them.

I would definitely suggest this book to everyone, especially if you like the West in which I do. I just thoroughly loved it and didn’t want it to end. Thank you, Diann Mills for another GREAT book.

No comments:

Post a Comment