Tuesday, March 1, 2011


Booksneeze has provided me with a copy of What the Heart Sees by Kathleen Fuller.

This book has 3 short stories (Novellas)about the Amish. I love to read about the Amish and these stories are GREAT. I would suggest everyone to pick up this book and read them.

I thoroughly loved it, it is a GREAT read for people who love the Amish stories as much as I do.

The stories are as follows: A Miracle for Miriam, A Place of His Own and What the Heart Sees, but my favorite one is A Miracle for Miriam. Miriam was hurt by Seth when she was little, but then years later, Miriam sees Seth again. She has forgiven him but can she forget? This is an excellent read.

A Place of His own is a Great story as well. Josiah leaves Paradise the first time but now he has returned. Amanda realizes this and it is hard for her to accept, this would be a wonderful read for everyone.

What the Heart Sees is about Ellie Chupp decides to never love again after she loses her sight in an accident. But, Chris Miller comes home after 5 years when he was involved in a tragedy. It is wonderful seeing how Ellie and Chris get together.

I loved all these stories very much and I would suggest these books to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment