Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ella Finds Love Again by Jerry Eicher


This Advanced copy of this book was supplied to me by Harvest House Publishers in exchange for my review of Ella Finds Love Again.

She loves the widower Ivan Stutzman's children and enjoys caring for them. Although she is genuinely devoted to Preacher Stutzman and keenly aware of his desire to propose, her feelings for him stop short of romantic love. Yet Ella yearns for marriage and wonders if what she and Ivan have is enough.

When the handsome Englisha stops by and asks about converting to the Amish faith, Ella is intrigued and warily agrees to meet with him. Soon Ella realizes she's torn between her devotion to Ivan and his children and her growing feelings for the Englisha. With dire consequences at stake, Ella must determine what the truth is, if her feelings are dependable, and how to stay faithful to the will of God.

This is the 3rd and final book in the Little Valley Series by Jerry Eicher. I loved this series and this book so much, I didn’t want it to end at all. Ella loves Preacher Ivan Stutzman’s children but she is not sure how she feels about him. But, she had it in her mind that she would marry him because she loves the children so much. Then, an Englisha man shows up, and he causes her to wonder if she could have feelings again. But, she continues to care for Preacher Stutzman’s children and life goes on. Then tragedy happens and I am not saying what happens from here on out.

This book is so good, if you love the Amish as much as I do, you will love this book. You will laugh and cry like I did. It is a GREAT book. I would suggest this book to my family and friends, most definitely.
Enjoy this book as I know you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment