Monday, July 30, 2012

Where Love Grows by Jerry Eicher


This Book was supplied to me by Harvest House Publishers through NetGalley for a review in return.

Book Description

Attend the wedding of Teresa, the young Englisha girl who has come home with Susan Hostetler to learn the ways of the Amish---and in fact to become Amish herself.

But Teresa is not the only young woman to find romance in these pages. Susan, long estranged from Thomas Stoll, the young man she had intended to marry from her childhood, reunites with him..just as another man appears on the scene with designs on her heart. Which man is the one Da Hah has chosen for her?

My Review

This Book is the third and final book in Fields of Home Series by Jerry Eicher.  Jerry is one of the best Amish authors I have ever read.  I know that Jerry grew up Amish but never dreamed he could capture the hearts of the women like he does.

This book starts up where Book 2 left off.  Teresa is in the process of getting things going for her marriage to James.  They get married and Susan Hostetler, who is her close friend, breaks up with Thomas.  He is not very thoughtful in my opinion.  He breaks up with Susan on the night of Teresa’s wedding.  As the book goes on, there are other things that happen to the Hostetlers, but will not say anymore because I don’t want to spoil the book for you. 

I just want to say this is one of those books that once you start reading it, you definitely can’t put it down.  It will grab you from the start to the end.  I loved this whole series, thank you Jerry Eicher for giving us readers such a GREAT series and this book is just GREAT.  I didn’t’ want it to end.  But I know it has to. 

Thank you Harvest House for giving me the chance to read and review on this book.  It was such a Good Book that I would most definitely suggest this book to my friends and family.



No comments:

Post a Comment