Saturday, August 4, 2012

When a Woman Overcomes Life's Hurts by Cindi McMenamin





This Book was supplied to me by Harvest House Publishers for a review in return.


Book Description


Author Cindi McMenamin's bestseller When Women Walk Alone (more than 100,000 copies sold) confirms her gift for encouraging women who are journeying through difficult seasons. In her newest book, she offers help for women who are dealing with wounds from unresolved issues in their past.

When a Woman Overcomes Life's Hurts explores the kinds of hurt women experience and offers gracious, biblical counsel on how and where to find healing. Cindi shares the faulty thinking that often accompanies life's wounds and replaces it with truths every woman needs to know about how God views her. She takes women from

My Review

This book is the first book of Cindi McMenamin that I have read and I guarantee you, it will not be the last one either. Cindi is very good author telling her stories about several different women.

She explains what the women go through and how God is there to help them. There are some that question God’s existence and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt he is there for you in time of trouble. Our God is an AWESOME God. I love you Jesus. Cindi is a great author on this type of subject. I was just thinking after I read her book that some churches could use this book for women who are hurting at church. Just a thought. Hmmmm.

I work with some women who are going through some rough things, such as divorce, contemplating divorce, etc. I do believe I am going to pass this book along to them.

Thank you Harvest House Publishers for giving me a chance to read and review this WONDERFUL book. Thank you, Cindi McMenamin for giving us all a good book to read and learn how Jesus works and how much he loves us.  I just have to say this one thing, “Jesus does not move, we do”. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment